Wednesday, January 5, 2011

penny for your thoughts

I've always wondered bout a few things lately.

1) how on earth does taylor momsem remove and put on her make up daily? i mean girl, that takes shit loads of commitment to look like a raccoon. I'm guessing she has tons and tons of people who help scrub her eyes out with bottles and bottles of make up remover. ahhaha


2) if I've ever crossed your mind lately. Just curious.. really.

3) what uni's going to be like. the hecticness, the meeting new people, the crying and pulling my hair.

4) when on earth am I going to finish my peacock painting. it doesnt even have proper eyes and ive had the same canvas for almost a year. ahahhha can you say lazzzzy?

5) what it feels like to hold a pencil again and if I'd be able to draw as good as I have before. im not sure if I showed you peeps what I did to fill my diary up before I handed it in, if I havent. here's what i did.




personally I think they both look like crap. especially the first one cause you cant see my shadow marks clearly. heh. so the tip of the vase looks odd with the branch sticking out.


on a plus side,
a) what do you think of the new layout? :) obviously I didnt do it, but I opted for a simple design but had a sense of creativity in it. I absolutely loved the fact there were tabs on the side as you see on your right.

b) have you noticed I typed this entire post with all capital 'I's. HEE. I dont usually do that as a habit, but I thought I'd learn to change that sooner or later.

c) Im going to be helping out SONIA, who's now cheer cap for green house in KDU and has asked if I wanted to help her out and I said yes. :) im dying to see what kdu's like now.


No comments: